SMEDAN Registration Portal for FG Grant/Loan –Register today and get unlimited access to Federal Government grants and loans for your business.
SMEDAN was created to help small and medium scale businesses and business owners by providing them the right tools for faster growth.
The mandate of SMEDAN as contained in the enabling Act can be summarized as follows:
- Stimulating, monitoring and coordinating the development of the MSMEs sub-sector;
- Initiating and articulating policy ideas for small and medium enterprises growth and development;
- Promoting and facilitating development programmes, instruments and support services to accelerate the development and modernization of MSME operations;
- Serving as vanguard for rural industrialization, poverty reduction, job creation and enhanced livelihoods;
- Linking MSMEs to internal and external sources of finance, appropriate technology, technical skills as well as to large enterprises;
- Promoting and providing access to industrial infrastructures such as layouts, incubators, industrial parks;
- Intermediating between MSMEs and Government [SMEDAN is the voice of the MSMEs];
- Working in contact with other institutions in both public and private sector to create a good enabling environment of business in general, and MSME activities in particular.
Who Can Register for SMEDAN Grant/Loan?
- You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must have, at hand, your Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Not only that, but you must have a Bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a WAEC/B.Sc./HND degree from a reputable institution.
- Likewise, you must be between 18 and 45 years before December 31st, 2023.
- You must have a valid identification, example International Passport, Voter’s ID-Card, National ID-card or Driver’s License.
Benefits of SMEDAN Registration 2023/2024
- Creation of a SMEDAN Unique Identification Number (SUIN);
- Access to the SMEDAN Conditional Grant Scheme (Grants of up to N50,000 per MSME);
- Priority funding from public and private sector financial institutions, including International Donor Agencies;
- Empowerment Programs and Entrepreneurship Training
- Business Insurance.
How can I get my Smedan registration number?
To get your SMEDAN registration number, log in with your email used during the registration and password to gain access to your certificate. An email that confirms your SMEDAN registration will be sent to you, including your SMEDAN Unique Identification Number.
How to Register for SMEDAN Portal 2023/2024
Register your business with SMEDAN registration body, visit: https://smedanregister.ng/