Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment Update 2023/2024
Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment 2023/2024 Form has been concluded
The following requirements are needed in order to be qualified for NPF recruitment process:
- Applicants are expected to be a Nigerian either by birth or work permit.
- Age limits for all applicants must be between 17years to 25years of age during the time registration.
- Candidates are expected to have authorized means of identification such as National Identity card, driving license, international passport, and also a current medical condition certificate from a reputable government or military hospital.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.67m and 1.63m in height for male and female respectively.
- Chest measurement must not be less than 0.87m for male applicants.
- Pregnant applicants at the time of registration will not be shortlisted.
- Applicants are required to have 5 credit grades in WASC/GCE/NABTEB/NECO which must include General Mathematics and English Language not more than two sittings.
- BSc., Higher National Diploma (HND) or ND, National Certificate of Education (NCE) of any relevant field from a reputable institution will be a advantage.
- Geographical mobility within and outside the State of Residence
HOW TO Apply for Nigerian police recruitment
- Candidates are advised to visit the NPF recruitment site www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and apply online.
- Applicants are advised a functional email address, create your account and confirm your account through the confirmation link sent to your email
- Fill the basic information correctly
- Scan and Upload all essential documents and submit your application form online
- A confirmation slip and your registration number will be sent to your registered email, you are advised to print out your confirmation slip and not to forget the registration, because it will be required during the screening exercise
Our duty here at RecruitmentPress is to keep you updated with all recent and rightful information that will be of great importance to you.