Metwest Steel is a well-established manufacturing and trading company. We have emerged as a manufacturer and distributor of premium steel and non-ferrous products in West Africa. Our products portfolio includes steel billets, rebars, sections, wires, fasteners as well as aluminium, copper, lead ingots and more. We are fully integrated scrap based manufacturing unit located in Asaba-Delta State.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- As part of our strategic plan to contribute to the development of Nigeria’s economy and attract talents into our organization, we are seeking high-potential, vibrant and passionate self-starters to join our 2023 Graduate Trainee programme.
- In Metwest Steel Limited, you will be exposed to global business operations and basic Steel manufacturing process. Equally, you will be trained and groomed into playing a key part in supporting the growth of our organization.
- With large number of employees spread across different locations and business units, including the heart of Asaba, you will learn from our highly skilled professionals who are experts in their preferred pitches.
As a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Metwest Steel Limited
- Participate on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- At the end of this programme, you should be ready for higher responsibilities.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
Application Closing Date: 10th September, 2023.