National Housing Fund (NHF) Mortgage is offering Loans for Nigerians in Diaspora to buy houses in Nigeria. Here I will be discussing about Nigerians in Diaspora NHF Mortgage Loan Application Form, how to apply online and link portal to fill form.
Have you heard about National Housing Fund (NHF) Mortgage Loans? The FMBN sponsored mortgage will afford Nigerians in Diaspora an opportunity to register with the National Housing Fund (NHF) scheme, make monthly contributions and ultimately access mortgage loans to own houses anywhere in Nigeria, without having to physically come to Nigeria before participating.
Portal for registration is now open for interested applicants to register online, if you looking for a mens to download Nigerians in Diaspora National Housing Fund Mortgage Loan Registration Form, here I will provide a link to download and apply online for ongoing Nigerians in Diaspora National Housing Fund Mortgage Loan Application Form and all requirements involves.
Requirements/Eligibility for Diaspora National Housing Fund Mortgage Loan
- Interested applicant must have registered with the National Housing Fund for a period not less than 12 months and have paid in full.
- Applicant must be a first–time beneficiary of the NHF loan.
- Applicant must have verifiable means of income.
- applicant must be a Nigerian in Diaspora by definition of the ‘National Diaspora Policy’
Collateral Nigerians in Diaspora NHF Mortgage Loan
- The property for which the loan is sought will serve as security for the loan.
- Perfection of mortgage will be handled by FMBN Internal Records Office.
- The property will possess sufficient value to recover the loan.
- FMBN will in most cases, assist in providing eligible property that could be purchased and mortgaged under this Scheme.
Required Documents for Nigerians in Diaspora NHF Mortgage Loan
- The online application form.
- Copy of data page of the applicant’s international passport.
- Uploading of recent payslips for 3 months and bank statements for 6 months.
- Letter from the employer stating the status of the employment.
- For the self-employed; a certificate of business registration will be required from the country of residence of the Diaspora.
How to apply for Nigerians in Diaspora (nidcom) NHF Mortgage Loan 2022/2023
To register and be shortlisted, please visit Official Website
Follow all instructions for successful application.