Hewlett Packard Software Engineering Internship: Applications are invited from suitably qualified South Africans for a Software Engineering Internship position at Hewlett Packard aimed at creating technology solutions that advance the way people live and work.
Hewlett Packard Software Engineering Internship | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the software engineering internship, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree with a focus in computer science, Information technology.
- Be collaborative, solution-focused and act with a sense of urgency.
- Must be comfortable working in a hybrid (virtual and face-to-face) environment.
- Thrive on fresh challenges and continual learning.
- Be a passionate developer who cares about design, performance, and creating outstanding user experiences.
- Possess an exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Possess excellent problem solving skills, a fast learner and hooked on web development.
- Competitive salary and extensive social benefits.
- Career support and development.
How to Apply for Hewlett Packard Software Engineering Internship Programme 2021/2022
Interested applicants for the Software Engineering Internship at Hewlett Packard are to apply online while ensuring that they provide the needed information.
Application Closing Date: Not specified.