Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Mould Maintenance Specialist
- To ensure that all moulds and accessories brought to the workshop are repaired to standard and required specifications.
- Machining of mould equipment and other machine components.
- Assist in the fabrication of spare parts and other equipment components for preventive maintenance
- Implement needed corrective actions required to be carried out on mould and other general fitting jobs and ensure concise interpretation of all returned jobs.
- Routine maintenance on all mould workshop equipment and ensuring that they are in good condition
- Ensure jobs performed are of high standard and in accordance with drawings
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical Engineering and related fields.
- 2 – 3 years experience in mould fitting in glass industry
- Must have experience and basic knowledge of computers and be able to learn programs necessary to carry out job functions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply