Canada Visa & Work Permit – Getting a Canadian Visa and work Permit at the same time. The International Admission Scholarship is offering students all over the world the opportunity to obtain admission to any Canadian university, and this is mostly for foreign students who wish to make their academic journey meriting.
Canada Visa & Work Permit
Canadian Scholarship is free to all citizens and International Scholars for various studies at the college. This indeed gives them the certificate for the degree of Masters and PhD at the University of Ottawa.
Notwithstanding, as the College of Bytown, the University of Ottawa was created in 1848, and it is a bilingual state research university.
This is frequently what the government research university is centred for in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The university presents a wide range of educational records. Finally, the University of Ottawa presents an education that drives you to the next level.
This is done by fastening in paid, professional, career-related, employment opportunities particular to your discipline.
RECOMMENDED: Countries With Visa Lottery for Africans
Latest Canada Scholarships 2021 Details
- University: University of Ottawa
- Degree level: Master’s & PhD
- Scholarship grant: $10,500, $19,000
- Qualified Nationality: International Students
- Grant country: Canada
- Closing Date: open till date
Note: the University of Ottawa is providing an educational bursary of $7,500 per year for a Master’s degree and $9,000 per year for a PhD degree.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships in Canada
- Qualified Countries: Applications will be recognized and in review from around the world.
- Suitable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject field program.
- Qualification Criteria: For this to be eligible, candidates must maintain a minimum admission average of 8.0 / 10 and have to enrol in the master’s degree course.
Expected Documents For Canada International Admission
- Documents: Candidates Must attach their CV, letter of reference, copy of passport and academic transcripts as well.
- Admission Conditions: Candidates must hold an honours bachelor’s degree (4 years) with an average of 70%, or B to be eligible.
- Phonology Demand: Applicants must fulfil one of the following tests exams <taken no later than two years before the date of registration>
- TOEFL: Internet-based test exam with a least of 24 in each of the four skills paper
- IELTS: Furthermore, international students will have to score higher of at least 7.0 in each four skills
- MELAB: students will score higher or a minimum of 90 in listening, reading and writing, and a minimum of 3+ in speaking.
Where can I Apply for the Canada International Admission scholarship?
Similarly, for students to demand for the award, students are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. Belatedly, after that, they can be admitted, aspirants can also apply for the grants as the section begins.