Afrinvest is a leading capital market holding company with a focus on West Africa and active in five principal areas: investment banking, securities trading, asset management, private & corporate trust, and investment research. Since 1995, we have delivered financial advisory solutions to individuals and organizations with dedication, professionalism, and discretion.
Application are invited for:
Title: Analyst Programme 2023
Job Code: AWA-000001
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Category: Investment Banking, Asset Management, Research, Securities Trading
- Our Analyst Programme prepares graduates for a great career in finance. If you want to build a career as a Financial Adviser, Stockbroker, Investment Manager, Trust Manager or Research Analyst, this is your opportunity to join us.
- A First Degree from any recognized tertiary institution.
- Must have finished with a First Class or Second Class Upper.
- Must be a recent graduate with zero (0) year post NYSC work experience.
- Must be available for the entire 24 months of the programme.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps not earlier than June 2022.
- Should be between 20 – 27 years old.
- Presentation, Leadership, Written & Oral Communication, Business Acumen, Interpersonal.
- Health & Group Life Insurance, Telephone & Data Allowance, Professional Membership Benefits, Staff Welfare Allowance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 12th December, 2022.