Whiterose Properties & Interiors Limited is a Limited Liability Company duly registered and incorporated in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission under the Laws of the Federation of Nigeria in Year 2011. At White Rose Properties & Interior Limited, we operate a boutique real estate with our unique contemporary style and total passion for connecting people with property.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re searching for a Receptionist who will be responsible for providing administrative support to staff and leadership.
This role will:
- Greet and welcome all incoming guests, and maintain a visitor log
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence.
- Copies and scans correspondence or other printed materials; files accordingly.
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings, handling meeting and event set-up and coordination.
- Perform other clerical duties as assigned.
- B.Sc. Degree in Social Sciences or Business related e.g Business Admin, Business Management etc
- Must have the ability to communicate professionally and effectively, be flexible, work in a dynamic environment while juggling multiple priorities, use technology to optimize efficiency, and work with minimal supervision.
- Should have solid critical thinking and analytical skills along with attention to detail and organization.
- Proficiency in MS Office is essential.
- Professional fluency in English is essential, both written and spoken.
- Must be done with NYSC, and not more than one year
N50,000 – N60,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 26th August, 2022.