West African Postgraduate College of Pharmacists (WAPCP) was established in 1991 under the educational mandate of WAPF, and was officially inaugurated in Accra, Ghana in February 1991. Its mission is to advance postgraduate education and training in all disciplines of pharmacy for the acquisition of knowledge, attitudes, skills and competency to promote and maintain a high standard of professional pharmacy practice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- Oversees day-to-day administration and financial functions at the Secretariat and reporting directly to the Secretary General
- Advises the Secretary General on administrative and financial matters of the College
- Supervises budget preparation of the College.
- Supervises and delegates duties to other personnel in the College Secretariat
- Records all statutory meetings of the College as directed by the SG and produce their minutes
- Education Degree: Minimum of Bachelor of Science Degree or its equivalent in Admin / Finance / Accounting or related fields.
- Languages skills: Fluent in English (speaking & writing). Ability to speak and write in French Language would be an advantage
- Postgraduate qualification in business administration or related field is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an administrative position
- Should not be above 45 years of age.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Team management
- Good management capacities and team leadership spirit
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Conflict Resolution skills
- Good communication skills.
- Administrative and managerial skills Excellent reporting skills
- Budget management skills
- Proposal management skills
- Good knowledge of the MS office software including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint. Excellent in Excel and related applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th December, 2022.