NPC Bank Details Submission on NPC Portal check out – Be informed that applicants of the National Population Commission (NPC) for ad hoc staff recruitment whose application status has been approved for the conduct of the 2023 population and housing census are required to submit their Bank Details on the NPC portal. In this post, we will show you how to submit your Bank details to NPC Portal.
It is crucial to submit your bank details to NPC, as through this, your training stipends and NPC allowances will be paid. Failure to submit your account details means no stipend payment for you.
Before we take you through the steps to successfully submit your bank details on NPC Portal, kindly note that only applicants whose applications have been approved can submit their bank details.
How to Submit Your Bank Details On NPC Recruitment Portal
To successfully submit your bank details, follow the steps below:
1) Visit the NPC Ad hoc staff recruitment portal.
2) Click on the “Check Application Status” button.
3) Enter your ‘NPC Application Code’ or NIN.
4) Click “PROCEED” and wait a few minutes.
If your application status is showing “Approved”, you will see a button labelled “Submit Bank Details”.
5) Click on the ‘Submit Bank Details’ button.
6) Enter your correct Bank Account Number and Select bank.
Now that you have successfully submitted your bank details on the NPC portal, you are entitled to NPC Ad hoc staff Stipends.