PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant – Office Services
Ref No: 291993WD
Job Type: Full time
Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Specialism: IFS – Operations
Management Level: Administrative
Job Description & Summary
- A career in Infrastructure and Property, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to be a part of developing and managing the PwC operational infrastructure that allows us to support our people and our clients.
- We focus on all aspects of internal infrastructure services from real estate site selection, facilities management, and physical security to managing relationships with Firm travel partners and event planning.
- Our Office Services team is responsible for managing the well being of our office environment as well as responding to office requests from PwC partners and staff to help keep the office running smoothly.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- At the Administrative level, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sort and distribute internal and incoming mails
- Deliver quality service to staff and clients by providing the necessary support
- Ensure effective and efficient supervision of contractors
- Routine inspection of office equipment and promptly escalate to appropriate personnel
- Provide support for documentation room
- Assist in the distribution of consumables
- Assist in ensuring clean desk in the office
- Any other related assignment to job function.
- Experience in clerical/administrative roles
- OND in any discipline
- Good disposition
- Integrity and reliability
- Good listening Skills
- Ability to write reports
- Highly organised and ability to constantly cope with competing demands.
- Physically fit
- Reliable and punctual
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Closing Date 28th January, 2022.