PepsiCo – In 1965, Donald Kendall, the CEO of Pepsi-Cola, and Herman Lay, the CEO of Frito-Lay, recognized what they called “a marriage made in heaven,” a single company delivering perfectly-salty snacks served alongside the best cola on earth. Their vision led to what quickly became one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies: PepsiCo. Our company is made up of seven divisions: PepsiCo Beverages North America; Frito-Lay North America; Quaker Foods North America; Latin America; Europe; Africa, Middle East and South Asia; and Asia Pacific, Australia/New Zealand and China. Each of these divisions has its own unique history and way of doing business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner – Commercial
Auto req ID: 283253BR
Job Type: Regular
Category: Human Resources
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
- Drive the People Planning Process, succession planning and other talent actions/strategies in Commercial
- Partner with business to achieve talent bench targets including diversity targets from attraction to retention
- Ensure manpower planning, organizational design for efficiency (as per agreed business org design) and resourcing for all commercial roles
- Manages third party work force (outsourced labour) end to end for own function and manages the vendor responsible for outsourced labour provision
- Provides HR consultation to the Commercial and support functions leadership teams on all people related matters
- Drive strategy for culture integration and alignment with PepsiCo culture and The PepsiCo Way in managed function
- Drive enforcement of PepsiCo’s policies and code of conduct in managed functions, manage all employee related issues while escalating where appropriate and being the point of contact for consultation to all business partners on such matters
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of policy requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Partnering with the Reward team, manage end to end performance and reward cycle for own function.
- Manage performance day-to-day in own function guiding and coaching line managers and their reports (e.g., Training, counseling, career development)
- Drive aligned capability agenda for function. Works with the talent team to drive training needs analysis , draw plan with necessary alignment across the business and execute flawlessly
- Accountable for the Partnership with Nigeria’s training councils/government agencies to ensure training rebates for Industrial Training Fund is submitted and rebates paid out.
- Drives organizational development in function to cover culture, line manager capability building, code of conduct etc
- Works with HR operations team to ensure data integrity and compliance with all control measures within commercial
- Drives all HR related audits for own functions and ensure target for such audits are achieved
- Drive engagement actions as feedback from Organizational Health Survey and achieve engagement targets for function and business
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-4 year post school qualification
- Minimum of 8 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues in a similar role in the FMCG space.
- Excellent Interpersonal and customer service skill
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and employment laws.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply