CIG Group is a parent company to the three subsidiary firm CIG Motors, E-Homes and Lontor. It is an enterprise strategically positioned to bridge the economical gap between Africa and China. It has been at the forefront of bringing some of top brands in China to Africa, to expedite rapid growth in Africa’s burgeoning economy. Choice International Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We are a company with diversified pool of talents that continuously make CIG Group a dynamic and competitive industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
What You Should Do
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures.
- Develop procedures and implement and evaluate them with team members to improve efficiency.
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs.
- Organizing the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment.
- Work directly with the GM to ensure all office operation goes on smoothly.
What You Should Have
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Office Management or any other related course.
- 3 – 6 years work experience as an office administrator or manager.
- Strong analytical and leadership skill.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with all employees.
- Attention to details so as to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly.
- Excellent computer skills, including high degree proficiency in MS word, excel, outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to devise resolutions to solving critical office issues without supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to produce report, assigned tasks, among others.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask to complete a wide variety of tasks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th March, 2023.
Leave a Comment