NYSC Registration for Married women – As a prospective corp member, you sold know that there are some essential documents required. However, NYSC registration requirements for married women are quite different. In this article, all your documents required for a married woman has been pointed out below for easy understanding.
Also, as a married woman you are entitled to some benefits, top of the list is the fact that you can serve in the same state where your husband (family) resides in. For you to benefit from this you must ensure that you follow all the instructions given by NYSC.
NYSC Registration Requirements for Married Women
During the registration, the PCM (Prospective Corp member) will be asked to choose Gender. If the PCM chooses “Female”, she will be asked if she’s married. Once she says “Yes”, different options will be opened for her to upload the different NYSC Online Registration Requirements For Married Woman.
The document includes;
- Marriage Certificate
- Change of Name Proof (newspaper)
- Husband’s place of residence
- Olevel Result
- Domiciliary Letter from Husband’s Resident LGA
- Identity Proof of Husband/ID Card (NIC / Driving License etc.)
- Utility Bill
- Husband’s Passport. (Italicised requirement are not necessarily needed)
These above documents and requirements must be clearly scanned and uploaded to the portal during your registration.
READ – JAMB Matriculation List
Other Online Registration Requirements
Having seen the requirements for married women, let’s look at the other requirements she must also present alongside the ones stated above. They include:
- Functional email address.
- Phone number
- Jamb and school registration numbers.
- Picture or image capturing (before now, you are allowed to scan and upload passports, but the new innovation is for you to be snapped at the point of registration using a computer’s webcam. So, no need for passport, unless it changes again.).
- Your cloth size (ensure you measure your shirt and trouser sizes because it will be asked online).
- Then, know your shoe size also.
- Also know your date (date, month and year) of graduation from Primary and secondary school. If you can’t access it, they won’t bother verifying it anyway.
- Name, phone number and contact address of next of Kin.
- Name, phone number and contact address of someone to contact incase of any emergency (must be different from next of kin).
- Blood group and genotype.
- Fingerprint biometric capturing.
- If you are married and a female, marriage certificate, name, address, contact and means of identification of your husband. Usually, married women are transferred to the state where the husband resides. All these must be scanned and uploaded.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
READ –NYSC Senate List Portal
Things to Avoid
- Not confirming your status as married
- Not registering as married i.e. selecting Mrs. Instead or Miss during registration
- Incomplete documents
- Misplacing documents during the online registration, that is; putting the wrong document in place of another
- Unclear scanned documents and others.
How to register for NYSC
To Begin Registration, CLICK HERE