NYSC Physical Verification for Foreign Trained Nigerian Graduates is compulsory. See full details of how to be verified as a foreign graduate and date, venue and time for your physical verification.
All foreign trained graduates are at liberty to present themselves at any of the verification centres nearest or most convenient for them.
- Original O’level certificate
- Original Degree/HND certificate or its equivalent.
- Original Transcript of Degree/HND Certificate or mark sheet (For Indian Universities).
- International traveling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study.
- International passport showing data page, visa page showing date of departure for studies, date of return to Nigeria after studies. Note: Graduates with dual Nationalities are required to Upload Data pages of both international passports during online registration and present the two passports at the orientation camp for evaluation.
- Residence permit for the duration of study (for ECOWAS countries).
- Evaluation Letter from the Federal Ministry of Education.
- Graduates who did ‘top-up programmes are required to upload Foundation course certificates like NIIT, APTECH, OND, INFORMATICS e.t.c
- ATTESTATION LETTERS OR TESTIMONIALS are not acceptable in lieu of original Degree/HND Certificates
- All working class Graduates are required to upload their original ADMISSION LETTERS and LETTER OF APPROVAL from their respective employers to undertake their courses.
- All graduates of Medicine and other health related courses such as Nursing Science, Laboratory Science, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy etc MUST posses and upload current-professional license. Expired license is not acceptable for mobilization.
NYSC Physical Verification Exercise for Foreign Trained Graduates
The Management of National Youth Service Corps wishes to notify all Foreign Trained Nigerian Graduates that the Scheme has devised a new strategy of verifying certificates and other documents submitted for mobilization by foreign graduates, with effect from Batch “A” , “B” and “C”Service Year.
All Foreign Trained Nigerian Graduates are hereby advised to physically present with the documents listed above, travel documents and evaluation letters from Federal Ministry of Education and residence permit (where applicable) for sighting/verification.
NYSC Venue for Physical Verification Exercise for Foreign Trained Graduates
To ensure that the verification exercise is carried out seamlessly, Management has earmarked one centre in each of the six geo-political zones. The centres are:
Lagos State – NYSC Secretariat, Old Census Office, Baba Animasahun Street, Surulere, Lagos.
Enugu State – NYSC Secretariat, 2, Abakaliki Road, GRA, Enugu.
Rivers State – NYSC Secretariat, 40, Ikwere Road, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
Bauchi State – NYSC Secretariat, Turaki Abdu Road, Fadamar Mada, Bauchi.
Kano State – NYSC Secretariat, Gwarzo Road, Kano.
FCT (Abuja) – NYSC Secretariat, Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Abuja.
Date for Commencement of NYSC Physical Verification for Foreign Graduates
The NYSC foreign graduates physical verification exercise – All persons who were exempted from service and those whose mode of study was part-time should also present themselves with their credentials for physical verification.
How to Register for NYSC visit portal.nysc.gov.ng