Npower Shortlisted Candidates Deployment PPA Letter – Candidates who have passed the screening phase of the fingerprint enrollment exercise are urged to check below for their posting details for possible download or application for redeployment.
In fact, if you really want to get more details about the Npower deployment. Please read our guidelines below.
The List of Successful Candidates for Deployment into NPower Batch C Program is Out. CHECK your Deployment status into your dashboard.
NPower Batch C deployed candidates are to download their deployment letter for submission to the Place of Primary Assignment for possible acceptance or rejection.
NOTE: Candidates can also apply for redeployment after they’ve been rejected from their current primary place of assignment or obtain an acceptance letter from one of the PPAs that are available PPAs for their LGA.
- Login to NPower Portal via www.nasims.gov.ng OR www.npower.gov.ng
- Enter EMAIL/APPLICATION ID (E.g. NPWR/2020/002763499)
- Click on Proceed
- Click on the verification tab
- Congratulations if you have been successfully shortlisted.
Were you successfully shortlisted? You are to continue with the next recruitment process.
Else, you can also access your NPower shortlist by checking this portal or by following the steps outlined below:
- Login to NPower portal www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- In the box provided, enter your login details (Username and Password).
- Check your Preselection status
- Once shortlisted, your name will appear, and you will receive an SMS or email regarding your selection.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to NPower recruitment in the next stage of the selection process.
NPower Place of Primary Assignment
Successful candidates are to report to the Place of Primary Assignment to submit their deployment letter for possible acceptance or rejection which will now be uploaded online.
Npower Deployment Requirements
Candidates MUST bring along ORIGINAL copies of their credentials:
- Place of Primary Assignment Letter
- Account Number
- Bank Name
- First School Leaving Certificate, Primary School Testimonials, School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC, Senior Secondary School Testimonials, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin.
- Writing materials.
- Face Mask.
List of Shortlisted Candidates for NPower Batch C Recruitment 2021 in 36 State
- Abia State
Cross River State
When are the NPower Shortlisted Candidates requested to report?
Shortlisted candidates for NPower Batch C Program are to come report to their place of primary assignment for the acceptance letter, which will be uploaded.
Important Notes for Npower Shortlisted Names 2023
- Beneficiaries are to resume with the first 3 days of posting. Upon resumption, all shortlisted candidates will be assigned to a supervisor that will appraise them.
- You have to upload your acceptance letter.
- You must have a rejection letter from your current primary place of assignment or obtain an acceptance letter from one of the PPAs before applying for redeployment.
- Beneficiaries must download their PPA Letter and submit it to the deployed place.