How to download NIN Mobile App For Identity Card Enrolment | NIN Registration & NIN Slip Print Out – FG approves improved NIN slip, mobile app for identity card enrollment.
NIN/NIMC Mobile App to Register and Print your NIN Slip
The Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr Isa Ali Ibrahim Pantami has approved the development and release of an improved National Identity Number (NIN) slip and a Mobile App.
Benefit of NIMC Mobile App/Where can I use it?
- This NIMC Mobile ID is a valid means of identity anywhere within the Federal Republic of Nigeria, alongside the physical National ID Card, your Passport, Driver’s licence and/or Voter’s ID Card.
- Link your Mobile Numbers (MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE) to your NIN – securely
- In this official release, you may add up to 6 extra Mobile Numbers to comply with the requirements of the NCC to link your Mobile numbers to your NIN.
- Do it securely and safely from the comfort of your home.
The NIMC will handle the rest for you.
What do you need to Operate the NIMC Mobile Identity?
You require a National Identification Number (NIN) issued by the National Identity Management Commission or one of its accredited agents and a Mobile Number.
How to Download the NIMC/NIN Mobile App
- Easy to set up: Your NIN and Mobile Number is all you need to get started.
- Manage Your Own Identity: Lock away your ID when you don’t need it. Present only what is required, and keep track of whom is verifying your identity. Manage your devices (up to 5). Stay safe and secure.
- Trust, but verify: When someone presents the app with their identity, the Federal Government of Nigeria says you can trust it, but please verify.
- Protect your ID: Don’t permit anyone without a NIN to make a copy of your ID. If they have a NIN, tell them to download the App to verify you. That way, you will always know is checking your ID, and you will have a record of it.
For more information, Visit: https://www.nimc.gov.ng/