Nigerian Army 83 RRI Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates 2022 for Interview/Screening – This is to inform the public that the Nigerian Army 83 RRI Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates 2022 for Interview/Screening is out.
Are you among the applicants that applied for 2022 Nigerian Army 83 RRI Recruitment? Applicants can check their names via recruitment portal.
How to Check your name on Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022(83RRI)
To check your name on the Nigerian Army Recruitment Shortlist Names is very easier and simple. Applicants who applied for the recruitment should check their names via this link, https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr/shortlisted
Nigerian Army Recruitment Instruction and Guidelines for Interview/Screening 2022
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No Special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022(83RRI) Screening Date
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 28 June – 11July 2022