The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) wishes to invite successful candidates to attend Year 2022 Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Selection Board Interview at the Nigerian Air Force Base, Kaduna from 27 June – 28 August 2022.
List of Shortlisted Candidates for year 2022 NAF Recruitment Exercise for Trades / Non-Tradesmen / Women.
Candidates are to report with the following:
- Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials.
- 2 White vests.
- 2 Blue PT Shorts.
- One Pair of Canvas Shoes.
- 4 Passport Photographs.
- 2 Face Masks.
- Hand Sanitizer.
- Scratch card (as applicable) for WAEC, NECO and NABTEB online confirmation of results.
- National Identification Number Slip (NINS).
The Candidates are required to report in Batches as indicated below:
Batch A (Monday 27th June – 3rd July 2022):
Batch B (Monday 4th – 10th July 2022):
- Akwa Ibom
Batch C (Monday 11th – 17th July 2022):
Batch D (Monday 18th – 24th July 2022):
Batch E (Monday 25th – 31 July 2022):
Batch F (Monday 1st – 7th August 2022):
- Cross River
Batch G (Monday 8th – 14th August 2022):
Batch H (Monday 15th – 21st August 2022):
- Candidates who fail to report on designated dates for each batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Face masks are to be worn and other COVID-19 protocols are to be strictly observed throughout the exercise.
- Nigerian Air Force online registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.