Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. In-fact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together. A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Technical Training Programme
Locations: (Agbara Factory – Agbara, Flowergate Factory – Sagamu) Ogun and (Abaji Factory – Abaji) Abuja
- Nestle Nigeria is seeking applications from self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18-month training program on Technical Skills Development at our Technical Training Centers.
The Ideal Candidate Must Have
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic not earlier than 2019 in any of the following (or related) fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- Computer Engineering and other related engineering qualifications
- Minimum of Five (5) O-Level Credits or its equivalent obtained in One (1) Sitting in Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th October, 2022.
- Trainees are NOT Nestle employees, and the training programme is not a pre-employment programme.
- Only the Applicants whose applications meet the requirements will be considered