National Electronic Labour Exchange (NELEX) project is an innovative platform which is designed to evolve a database of employable Labour in the Country so as to facilitate the job exchange functions of the Ministry. It is also a way to enhance job exchange processes across Nigeria.
On NELEX website, you can get the right type of candidate. Our database comprises of employed and unemployed persons that are active searching for work.
National Electronic Labour Exchange – Nelex Portal and Employer
- Employers and Licenced Private Employment Agencies are allowed to mine through the abundant human capital resources available to arrive at the best mix of jobseekers to fill that job vacancy.
- NELEX create a competitive environment for effective job recruitment in the country and facilitate economic plans of the Federal Government by providing real time information on employment rates.
- NELEX provides reliable database of employable labour, give tools for international labour migration exercise,
Nelex Job Portal and Federal Government of Nigeria
- NELEX provides a platform for the Ministry of Labour and Productivity to update jobseekers on job creation activities and areas of opportunities in business,
Nelex Portal and Jobseekers
- NELEX provides advice on skill demand thereby creating a link between employer needs and skills supply, give employers both local and foreign an access point to the available labour in the country. NELEX was built on the idea that an employer does not need to spend hours trying to voice out their recruitment needs.
NELEX Portal Job Recruitment Requirement
- Must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must have valid means of identification
- Applicant must be of employable age
- Applicant must have O’level Result
- Applicant should have tertiary institution degree
- Must have the requirement for the particular job
How to Apply for Nelex Job Portal 2022/2023
- Visit nelexnigeria.com
- Click on “Register as job seeker” or “Register as Employer” to sign up
- Login to nelex portal and fill your information correctly
- Select the job vacancy you are interested in
- Submit your application.
For more information about NELEX, visit the nearest Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment International Labour Migration Desk (ILMD) job centre in your state or email firstname.lastname@example.org.