NAFDAC Recruitment 2021– Are you interested in chasing your career at The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control?
This article contains information on NAFDAC Recruitment 2021, Requirements, Qualifications, How to Apply and official NAFDAC Recruitment registration portal etc.
Please kindly read through this guide carefully in other not to skip important information about the NAFDAC Application.
NAFDAC is a Nigerian federal agency under the Federal Ministry of Health with responsibilities of regulating and controlling the manufacture, importation, exportation, advertisement, distribution, sale, and use of food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals, and packaged water.
NAFDAC was established by Decree 15 of 1993 as amended by Decree 19 of 1999 and now the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Act Cap N1 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
NAFDAC Recruitment Requirements 2021/2022
All candidates applying for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) recruitment must possess any of the following degrees depending on the job positions:
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- You need to have a WAEC/NECO obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings, including English Language.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- Candidates are required to also have NCE certificate from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education obtained at one sitting, or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for NAFDAC Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
- Applicants waiting till closing date before applying
- Multiple application
- So before submitting your application, make sure you are what you said you are.
- You will be disqualified if you submit false documents.
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submitting.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply for NAFDAC Recruitment 2021
As soon as the application is online, interested and qualified candidates should kindly NAFDAC recruitment portal through the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control official website and follow the procedures below:
- Visit NAFDAC login portal at https://www.nafdac.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NAFDAC official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
NAFDAC Job Application Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for NAFDAC 2021 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.