Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognized as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Data Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- This individual would be a hands on team member responsible for integrating learning contents electronically with the use of variety of authoring tools. The individual is the one who would be responsible for Kuda’s instructional design specifications.
- She/he is a semi-technical mostly visual resource that helps bring learning narratives to life.
- She/he will lead the design, implementation, management and operational performance of the LMS system, facilitate the creation of high quality e-learning courses and the development of an online learning strategy to support the overall business strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide first-line support to Kuda Academy and HR when required
- Compile for various departments within the cross-functional teams MIS & Score cards, training analysis, updating and reporting.
- Possess competence in designing, editing, and assisting with the preparation and finessing of PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintain confidentiality and a high degree of discretion.
- Develop and implement data analysis, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize data reporting efficiency and quality.
- Experience in generating actionable insights from reports; e.g Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in training data.
- Setup, collect and analyze data from various regions and departments.
- Possess proficiency in data operations i.e. analytics to measure and drive operational and commercial performance.
- Review monthly learning data from various departments across the company.
- Document, prepare, review and analyse summaries and reports for the academy.
- Performs any other task as assigned.
- 1-3 years of working experience as a Data Analyst or in a similar position
- Have development experience with Business Intelligence tools like Looker and/or Tableau
- High proficiency in SQL and Excel
- Knowledge of databases, system security and troubleshooting
- Data management & interpretation
- Logical Reasoning & sound conclusion
- Power BI
- Data analysis
- Microsoft Office suit (full professional proficiency)
- Google Suite(full professional proficiency)
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, Statistics, Business, Economics, or related field
- Experience in the Fintech or Banking industry
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- A great and upbeat work environment populated by a multinational team
- Career development & growth
- Access to world-class L&D
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a remote working option for certain roles
- Competitive annual leave
- Competitive pension
- Life assurance
- and more…
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply