Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
- We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers.
- The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, providing accurate information, and keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Manage large amounts of outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information and provide appropriate solution to complaints
- Research every issue and provide accurate information
Requirements and Skills
- High School Degree
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Should be able to work Mondays to Sundays as need arises.
- Stress tolerance.
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft packages.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Must have good understanding of English and any of the major local Nigerian languages (Igbo).
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.