International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data, Analytics & Reporting Manager
Job Requisition ID: 30039370
Location: Ilesha, Osun
Job type: Full time
- Establish business model that contributes to the Top Line aligning with areas: Sales Team, High End, Key Account, Tech Sales, Trade Marketing and People.
- Collecting, maintaining, and analyzing data following commercial management and procedures.
- Analyze current model, identify opportunities and design new Route to Market scheme
- Organize, implement, and enforce correct data collection policies and method
- Will lead the production of understandable and actionable reports gleaned from data.
- Interpreting data and reporting data findings
- Will keep up on data industry trends and the availability of upgrades to a system, advising LM when changes need to be made
- Focused on developing and implementing comprehensive tools and strategies that allow raw data to be transformed into business insights used for decision making and strategic planning across high levels in the Business.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, sales, marketing and BEER Tech teams.
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
Qualifications & Experience
- Candidates should possess a First Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in related fields
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th March, 2023.
Leave a Comment