How to Open a GTB Dollar Account | GTBank Domiciliary Account – This is a complete instruction and guide on how to open a Dollar or Domiciliary Account in GTBank in Nigeria, Most Nigerian banks offer US dollar domiciliary bank accounts to their clients for free, and many have no maintenance fees.
Features About GTB Dollar Account
What you need to know about this Dollar account in GTBank in Nigeria;
- US Dollars are equivalent to a £5,000 account opening deposit
- GeNS email notifications
- No account maintenance fees
- 24 x 7 online access to your account
- Timely transfer of funds to and from any part of the world ‡
- Interest paid on credit balances
- Cash management solutions
- Easy access to a dedicated Relationship Manager
- Receive quarterly statements.
Note that this deposit is payable once, irrespective of the number of accounts opened. For example, a customer opening 2 or more accounts is only required to deposit a total minimum amount of £5,000.
Requirements for Opening GTB Dollar Account
Opening a Dollar account with GT Bank may require the following;
- A completed application form;
- A copy of your ID;
- 2 passport photographs;
- Completed reference forms;
- Proof of address.
Below are some steps to observe when going through this process of opening a dollar account;
- Filled and signed Domiciliary Account opening form.
- A copy of identification document (Driver’s Licence, International passport, National I.D Card, or any other acceptable by the bank).
- One passport photograph.
- Two (2) completed reference forms.
- Utility bill issued within the last 3 months.
What is the cost of opening a GTBank domiciliary account?
Fill out the forms with your referees. If you want the account to be opened within two (2) days, ensure your referees are GTBank account holders. After you submit the forms, the account will be opened, and you will get a notification SMS. After this, you can now pay any amount of dollars into the new account to activate it.