Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Trade Development
- Responsible for managing and developing all aspects of FMN business relationship/performance with Dealers to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Conduct surveys, gather and report market and competitive intelligence to assist in Management’s decision making.
- Ensure agreed SOPs are strictly adhered to.
- Manage the retail redistribution team and ensure all teams deliver against their monthly KPIs.
- Coach the redistribution team, working closely with the Area Sales Manager to ensure that training is embedded.
- B.Sc. or HND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in FMCG.
The Person Must:
- Be self-motivated.
- Have good people management skills.
- Be self-driven and target oriented.
- Have excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Leave a Comment