FedEx Grants for Business Owners – It is an annual grant program started in 2012 by FedEx to award U.S.-based small businesses with grants to enhance their business.
1. Who may apply for FedEx Small Business Grant contest?
Typically, any eligible for-profit small business with a FedEx 9-digit shipping account number that has been in continuous operation selling a product in market for at least six (6) months by the time the contest starts, has fewer than 99 employees, and has a shipping need for their business is eligible to enter the contest.
Recommended: Geep Loan: How to Apply for N250K Farmermoni
Solo owners are considered employees. When Rules are finalized for the contest each year, they will be available at https://www.fedex.com/en-us/small-business/grant-contest.html and will provide any additional eligibility requirements that may exist.2. Do I need to have a FedEx account number to enter the contest?
Yes, a 9-digit FedEx account is required to enter the contest.3. Is a non-profit eligible for the contest?
Non-profits are not eligible to enter the contest.
4. Are franchised or direct-seller businesses eligible to enter?No, these business types are not eligible to enter the contest. Examples of direct seller businesses are Mary Kay, Rodan and Fields, Doterra, BeautyCounter, Young Living, Color Street, etc. Examples of franchised businesses are any businesses where you are not the creator of the brand (McDonald’s, Budget Blinds, etc).
5. Are shipping companies, shipping services, FedEx Authorized ship centers, commercial printers, or any other businesses directly competing with FedEx eligible to enter the contest?
No, any shipping or printing companies directly competing with FedEx are not eligible.
6. Are previous grant winners involved in other businesses eligible to enter?
No, businesses with an owner or investor who is or was an owner or investor of a past FedEx Small Business Grant Contest winning business are not eligible to enter.
7. Are previous finalists in the FedEx grant contest eligible to enter?
Yes, finalists are eligible to enter again if they were not previously selected as a winner.
8. Are FedEx Entrepreneur Advisory Board members eligible to enter?
No, members of the FedEx Entrepreneur Advisory Board, past or present, are not eligible to enter the contest.
How to Benefits
You may send an email to USGrantContest@fedex.com and someone will get back to you as soon as we can.
For more; visit https://www.fedex.com/en-us/small-business/grant-contest.html to read more and apply.