eNaira Fund Wallet – Are you finding it difficult to fund your enaira wallet? Have you successfully registered or signed up on the ENAIRA platform? Have you downloaded the enaira app? Do you wish to fund your wallet and make use of your enaira app for transactions and businesses?
This article will give you different steps on how to successfully fund your enaira wallet with ease and no stress required and also, in the comfort of your zone.
Whether you want to start saving or servicing your bills or investing the eNaira, it all begins with funding your eWallet.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to Download ENaira App
Interestingly, the process is easy and fast for every category. There are also three different options to choose from. You will find all the details and a step-by-step guide here.
Same Naira. More Possibilities.
The eNaira is the Nigerian digital currency that is issued and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Its functionality delivers speedy, safe, and simple trading and transactional opportunities to customers and end-users:
- It is exchanged peer to peer.
- It is universal – anybody can hold it.
- It does not yield any interest.
Types/Categories of eNaira Funding
There are three different types or categories of funding your enaira wallet/account. The include
- Individual E-Naira Funding
- Business Enaira funding
- Government MDAs enaira funding
How to Fund E-Naira Wallet/Account
INDIVIDUAL E-NAIRA FUNDING: The Individual funding includes
Funding your eNaira wallet from the same Bank used during enaira sign up or registration
- Login into your regular bank app HERE.
- Initiate transfer to your eNaira wallet tied to the bank account on that bank.
- Get notification on your eNaira wallet.
Funding your eNaira wallet from an account in a different Bank
- Login to your regular bank app HERE.
- Initiate transfer to your eNaira wallet by selecting your eNaira wallet (tied to the other bank different from the fund source).
- Get notification for the alert in your e-wallet.
Cash to eNaira Wallet Funding
- Cash holder hands over cash to an eNaira verification agent/Bank branch/SANEF.
- Agent login to eNaira wallet.
- Transfer cash equivalent to consumer’s eNaira wallet.
- Fund owner receive notification.
Carrying out Foregin Exchange deposit to your eNaira wallet
- Diaspora regular account holder log in to your customer FX bank account (e.g., HSBC).
- Transfer funds into International Money Transfer Operators’ (IMTO) FX bank account (e.g., Barclays, Western Union).
- Login to your IMTO eNaira wallet.
- Transfer from IMTO eNaira wallet to consumer eNaira wallet.
- Beneficiary receive notification.
BUSINESS ENAIRA FUNDING: This includes
Paying a Merchant/Business
- You login into your eNaira wallet HERE.
- Initiate transfer to merchant eNaira wallet.
- Merchant receives notification of transfer.
GOVERNMENT MDAS ENAIRA FUNDING
Citizens Paying Fee/Due to Government MDAs
- Login to your eNaira wallet HERE.
- Initiate transfer to eNaira wallet of MDA (Ministries, Departments and Agencies) of Government.
- MDA receive notification.