China Glass Holdings Limited (“CNG”) was incorporated in 2004 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2005 (stock code: 03300. HK, stock short name: China Glass). The company’s major shareholders include China National Building Materials Group and Legend Holdings. The strong shareholder background acts as the powerful backing for the steady development of the company.
CNG has a variety of products ranging from colorless transparent glass, body coloring glass, energy-saving coated glass, automotive glass, car mirror glass, electronic glass, photovoltaic glass, home electric appliance glass, medical glass, etc., of which the online coated glass occupies most of the domestic market share. The products exported to more than 90 countries and regions around the world and are widely used in major landmark buildings both in domestic and abroad. Typical project cases include Guangzhou TV Tower, Guangzhou Asian Games City Athletes Village, Beijing New Science and Technology Museum, Dubai Metro Project in UAE, Haiyang Yasha International Conference Center., etc. The automotive glass is used in the front windshield of many world-famous high-end cars.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Team Leader
Location: Igbesa, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a highly skilled candidates who have experience in Quality Control Team Leader (1 entry position), and the ideal candidates that majored in chemical engineering or related science field of studies to work with us in our company’s production line.
- If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and willing to work under pressure, we want to hear from you.
- Our company wants someone who could work on Sundays and from 7am to 7pm, day or night, depending on shifts!
- Work closely with quality control workshop department
- The major task is to work as a quality control team leader worker
- Work and form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments, etc.
- Someone who is skilled at using a tape measure, appropriately interpreting the results, measuring glass thickness, etc.
- Education: College Degree or above
- Age: 23 – 35 years old
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Serious and responsible work attitude
- Time of joining the company: Urgently.
- Major: Chemical engineering, and associated fields
- Gender: Male / Female
- Language: Fluent in English
- Between N50,000 and N70,000 salary Monthly, depending on personal qualifications
- There will be additional rewards for good work performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.