Civil Defence Corps Recruitment 2023/2024 – The Nigerian Civil Defense is now accepting applications for the positions of Corps Inspector, Assistant Corps Inspector, and Corps Assistant.
Register for Civil Defence Recruitment 2023/2024
To know immediately about the NSCDC Portal news update, civil defence recruitment, list of shortlisted candidates, names of selected candidates, salary, assessment test date, time & venue, salary structure, and upcoming Nigeria Civil Defence Corps News in the near future.]
We are looking for qualified people to fill the following positions in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps on a full-time basis:
General Duty: Category A Inspectorate Cadre
1.) Inspector of Corps (IC) – CONPASS 07
- Applicants must be holders of NCE or its equivalent in any related field, obtained from any recognized institution.
2.) Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC) – CONPASS 06
- Applicants must be holders of National Diploma (ND) in any related field, obtained from any recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
Assistant Cadre: Category B
1.) Corps Assistant (CAII) 04
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE / NECO or other equivalents with a maximum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include English and Mathematics.
2. Corps Assistant (CA III) – CONPASS 03
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE / NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings which should include at least English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III (Artisans, Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricals, Plumbers, Carpenters etc.)
Driver / Mechanic / Artisan: Category C
1.) Corps Assistant (CA II) – CONPASS 04
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade II (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians etc).
2.) Corps Assistant (CA III) 03
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade III (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians etc).
N.B: National Driver’s License is required for all prospective drivers.
Statutory Requirements for the Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present Certificate of Medical Fitness from any recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must not be member of secret society, cult or drug addict etc. Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment. Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for females. Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2023/2024
Jobseekers who believe they meet the criteria and recruitment requirements described above and who are interested in the most recent job openings can apply online if they are aware of the criteria and recruitment requirements described above. The requirements include education, age, and so on.
Whenever the company will be ready to declare recruitment, you have to do the same as described below.
- The very first step is to visit the official website career page: http://cdfipb.careers/
- See Available Vacancies
- Navigate the page carefully for accessible jobs and choose the one for which you are eligible and want to apply
- Fill in the details in the application form
- Double-check all details and submit
Application Closing Date