Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Anglophone Senior Tax Manager
Job ID: R73250
Join Our Tax Team
- Our Global Tax Team provides support and advice for all tax accrual processes for Baker Hughes.
- This includes forecasting, tax provision, quarterly, annual close, and settlement. We are in contact with local and regional business controller-ship teams to provide expert tax advice and processes to the business.
Partner with the best:
- As an Anglophone Senior Tax Manager, you will be a functional Subject Matter Expert in tax accounting, compliance, forecasting, modelling and analysis.
- You will play a leading role in knowledge management to share and convey information about new approaches and best practices.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing commercial support, BD support, tax technical analysis, policy interpretation, support with transaction execution and management of CIT audits.
- Handling communication with colleagues and business leaders about change of policy and implementation. Ability to communicate complex messages to other
- Acting frequently as a project leader in projects involving the business and other functions.
- Projects have a long term horizon ( 2- 3 years) and results will be visible after at least 2 years.
- Supporting new accounting systems and ensuring automation of tax accounting, Tax audit tracker and other new Tax tools..
- Advising management in the function and/or in the business. Has a supportive role in decision making about important subjects.
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field from an accredited university or college.
- Have a minimum of 7 years of experience in Tax Accounting within Big 4 or US multinational.
- Have experience in using One Source Tax Provision.
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate ( please indicate clearly on resume)
- Be process-oriented and have critical thinking skills.
- Have a good working knowledge of ASC 740, FIN 48 and other US GAAP tax accounting concepts.
- Have a good understanding of local countries’ tax laws and regulations in the region.
- Have the Knowledge of local Statutory financial statements principles in the region is a plus.
Work in a Way That Works For You
- We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working With Us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their completely authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working For You
- Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities.
- Comprehensive private medical care options.
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs.
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: