Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Program Assistant
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will provide programmatic and administrative support to the project Offices.
- He/she will contribute to the design, planning, budgeting, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of facility and community-based target driven activities focused on demand creation for uptake of HIV/AIDS services and quality service provision/delivery within the state or LGAs.
- The successful candidate will ensure adequate and timely activity implementation through periodic work plan review, processing memos, fund requests, monitoring of expenditure and initiating corrective actions to mitigate financial risk to the organization and adherence to donor and organizational policies and guidelines.
- Maintain program monitoring checklists and budget tracking tools to effectively supervise deliverables and burn rate of community-based target driven activities in the implementation of high-quality HIV/AIDS services at state, cluster and LGA levels; based on approved workplan and facilitate filing of accurate documentation and maintain a database of all ad-hoc staff and program implementation resources.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- BSc / BA in Public Health, Business Administration or Health Sciences with 2-3 years relevant experience with development programs
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 22nd August, 2022.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the Job Title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview